Leisure Village real estate sales, Camarillo CA
Leisure Village is a lovely, security-gated, active senior 55+ community, which is located in Camarillo, California, between Los Angeles and Santa Barbara. This community has 2,136 one-story homes.
Why You Should Work with SHARRON When You're Ready to Buy or Sell in Leisure Village!
- Provide any required Leisure Village Association & City permits
- Handyman repairs and upgrading
- Charity donations of furniture
- Landscaping requirements
- Washing down front and back of house/fresh doormat
- Weekly agent showing feedback
- Check the home inside and out regularly
- Volunteer member of LVA Insurance and Architectural Committee to keep up with chnges
- Excellent relationship over 17+ years as Realtor/homeowner with Leisure Village Association staff and other buyers agents
- Full tour of the facilities/amenities to prospective buyers
Twenty-five model homes were originally built in Leisure Village, ranging in size from one-bedroom at 672 square feet to two-bedroom with a den at 1,829 square feet. Leisure Village real estate is located on 440 beautiful acres. It was developed from 1973 to 1984. In addition to the 2,136 homes, the community includes: an 18-hole par-3 golf course, a recreation center, a 4000 sqft swimming pool and spa, tennis and paddle tennis courts, bocce courts, table tennis, horseshoe pits, shuffleboard courts, picnic area with built-in barbecue, RV parking, a fitness center, billiard room, sewing room, library, computer room, woodshop, ceramics shop, lapidary shop, various meeting rooms, social hall, 185 acres of beautifully landscaped common area, and an abundant club and social network.
All of the amenities are impeccably maintained by the association. All of these wonderful amenities are included in the homeowners’ dues, along with cable TV, trash, water, sewer, landscaping, exterior maintenance, fire insurance, real estate taxes and insurance on common areas.
Just outside the main gate of Leisure Village is a small shopping center with a pharmacy, bank, and a variety of small shops. The Camarillo Area Transit will take you to some of the town’s favorites: Old Town, Outlet Mall, grocery stores, theaters, and restaurants. The Pacific Ocean is about 10 miles away, which brings in cool breezes so the weather stays absolutely perfect. In fact, once you see it for yourself, you'll likely decide, without hesitation, that Camarillo is one of the best places ever to retire.