Sharron has sold over 400 homes (link to Sharron’s past sales?) in Leisure Village in her real estate career. She is passionate about helping people with the purchase or sale of their home, and is an EXPERT IN NEGOTIATION. Upgrading the home for sale at a modest price is one of her specialties, allowing for quicker sale and higher price. Many Leisure Village residents will laughingly talk about driving past one of her listings and watching her sweep out the garage, wash down the front of the house, and arranging to install a new door bell, exterior light and door mat for curb appeal. Pride and professionalism are words that are often used to describe Sharron. She is one of those diligent, hard workers who always answers her phone, and returns calls and emails promptly. She is truly grateful for all the referrals she receives from her clients and friends. Sharron is the Leisure Village expert!
Since 2000, Sharron has truly enjoyed living in Leisure Village. Her experience as both a homeowner and Realtor allows for her expertise in Rules & Regulations, pricing value, models, locations, etc. She has met so many wonderful friends, and keeps herself very busy with the many events that Leisure Village offers, i.e. Show Tyme, New York Club and Players Guild. She also enjoys volunteering on the Architecture and Insurance Committees to ensure that this lovely community continues to be a safe and fabulous retirement community. Sharron has 39 years of sales experience, including selling large computer systems for Fortune 500 corporations and successfully starting and managing a Farmers Insurance Agency.
Sharron is the mother of 3 adult children and 4 grandchildren. Her daughter Meryll, lives in Newbury Park, CA and is a Realtor on her team. Another daughter Tracey, residing in Belmont, CA with her husband David, is a Lactation Consultant. Her son Steve, works in the entertainment industry building sets for TV and movies. Granddaughter Rachel graduated from USC with a degree in Business and is now working in marketing for Deloitte. Her brother Brian is a Freshman at Chapman University. Anna is 16 and is a Sophomore in high school in Belmont, CA. Her brother Aaron, is 12 and is in 6th grade. All 4 grandchildren are a true delight in Sharron’s life! She enjoys each one of them and treasures time with them.
Why Work with SHARRON When You’re Ready to Buy/Sell in Leisure Village
- 18+ Years Real Estate Experience Specializing in Leisure Village
- Leisure Village Homeowner since 2000
- Excellent relationship with Leisure Village Association staff & other Realtors
- Volunteer member of LVA Insurance and Architectural Committee to keep up with changes
- Coordinate handyman repairs, upgrading & housecleaning
- Coordinate charity donations of furniture
- Give full tour of the facilities/amenities to prospective buyers
- Provide any required permits for Camarillo & Leisure Village Association
- Knowledge of landscaping requirements
- Check the home inside and out regularly
- Wash down front and back of house & provide new doormat
- Give weekly agent showing feedback to seller